[rhn-users] Automation Task

Sterling, James A james.a.sterling at boeing.com
Wed Mar 3 19:05:56 UTC 2004

Another way would be to use rcp in side a script also ..

	rcp -pr the_target_file
other_system:/where_to_go/the_target_file

	with rcp there is no checking of passwords.. And the account on
the first machine MUST be on the target machine..

And you may need /etc/hosts.equiv to have both systems names so both
machines know about one another

Hope this helps

Jim Sterling