[rhn-users] up2date expired cert

Jon Branch jon_branch at email.com
Wed Mar 17 04:31:12 UTC 2004

Hi Bill

Usually this is a painless process. I just had to do the same on a RH9 server.

Try downloading the rpmś again. Also check the permissions on the files.

The command is case sensitive so it must be:-

rpm -Fvh etc etc

use tab key command completion to put in the full names of the files to avoid typos.

Let us know how you get on

Regards

Jon Branch