[rhn-users] up2date

q hu qhu1027 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 19:31:34 UTC 2004

I ran line command "up2date -u" on one of our remote
servers after emptying pkgskiplist in order to update
all packages including kernel from RedHat network.
After updates, pciutils package is still in the
categery of 'The Following Packages were marked to be
skipped by your configuration'. But in the
configuration, pkgskiplist is empty. Could someone
tell me why pciutils package is still marked to be
skipped and how to update it remotely using line
command ?  We are using RedHat Linux 2.1 AS
(2.4.9-e.27enterprise) and try to update it to
2.4.9-e.40enterprise.

Thanks !

QHu