[rhn-users] RH9 & USB ADSL

JRH v6vitanic at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 19:58:17 UTC 2004

<snip>That's probably due to the 2.6 kernel. Of course, 2.6 kernels are
great, but
then I would say that, I roll my own kernels on my Debian boxes within 2
hours of a release. ;)</snip>

Hi Conall.

Even with the 2.4 Kernel, Mandrake 10 official will not tolerate the
speedtouch! Whilst in the config GUI, you get an error message stating
"Sorry, we only support 2.4 kernel and above".... figure that one out!
especially when you are running 2.4!

It all sounds a bit technical to me......

I think at the weekend, my box can go over to see a friend of mine, who is
Mr Linux East of England :)

If he cant do it, then nobody can!

JRH