[rhn-users] Newbie

Corné Beerse cbeerse at lycos.nl
Thu Nov 4 09:22:17 UTC 2004

Vázquez Rocha Ulises wrote:

> I am really newbie in Linux. I have registered my subscription, but I
> cannot found where to down load some patches, the search engine just
> does not find any patch with the name entered.

During installation (rougly at the end) you might have enlisted for `up2date`.

> Any idea on how to use the Red Hat Network site?

Its all in the tool `up2date`. Start `up2date-config` to configure it for you,
then run `up2date` once in a while.

btw: at the bottom of the screen, there is a red, green or blue,  round button.
Press that to start up2date.

CBee