[rhn-users] Re: Installin RH8

Jorge jorge at sur-se.com
Mon Nov 22 15:56:49 UTC 2004

Hi. I need to use RH8 due to the Data Base System that we use, wich is
designed to RH8 only. I've installed it on several machine with no problems.
This is the first machine with problems that I have found. I use "noprobe
dd" because drivers instrucctions say it. Otherwise, I've tried  "linux dd",
"linux dd hda=cdrom" ... All combinations...
I can't use other distribution.
But, do you know what is the problem?
Another test. I have deactived hardware Raid with cames with LSI. But I have
the same problem.

news:41A1FE6A.9020602 at lycos.nl...