[rhn-users] RPM.

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Wed Oct 6 15:07:08 UTC 2004

I used to do the same thing for upgrades - download the new rpm's to a
single machine and install on other machines from there.  I don't have
the script that I used to use, but IIRC what I did was

rpm -Fvh /mnt/point/*

That will upgrade all packages installed from the rpm's downloaded to
/mnt/point but only if a previous version was installed on the local system.

    Alfred Hovdestad
    University of Saskatchewan