[rhn-users] Backup server LInux

Sonny Zambrana sonnyjz at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 13 18:00:31 UTC 2004

I've been using Mondo/Mindi backups for a while, but they become hard
to manage once you reach a large number of servers.  I've also had
mixed results when trying to restore to different hardware.  I have
been on the hunt for several options to do bare metal restores and
haven't had much luck.  I would like to hear some suggestions of people
don't mind.

Thanks.

Sonny Zambrana
University Of Pennsylvania