[rhn-users] wireless card not recognized on laptop

Anthony Lezimis alezimis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 01:44:13 UTC 2004

I have a "Proxim Orinnoco 11a/b/g combo gold wireless card" for my laptop.  It works perfectly on the windows XP partition so I know the card is not broken.  However, on my Red Hat 9.0 partition, it is not recognized.  I am still very much a beginner with Linux.  Does anybody know what I need to do to get Red Hat to recognize the wireless card?