[rhn-users] RHN down; again

Scott ANDERSON scott-b.anderson at st.com
Thu Sep 2 19:17:20 UTC 2004

I think the downtime was an attempt to prepare for this update. Whether
it was successful or not is yet to be determined.

Also, on a side note, does anyone know why RHEL 3.0 doesn't include the
rpm for libsigc++? An older version of it exists in RHEL 2.1 and newer
versions in Fedora. I have a new EDA software vendor who is asking me to
install it, but the whole reason why I use RHEL 3.0 is to guarantee that
all my workstations are stable for all the EDA software that my company
uses.

Thanks,

Scott