[rhn-users] Problem with PHP & SNMP

Preston, Gabriel GPreston at concordefs.com
Tue Sep 14 18:07:11 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have just done a fresh install of Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES (v. 3 for
x86) on eight new systems and have gotten everything running just how I want
except for one small detail.  The php-snmp package does not seem to be
available any more, and I am unable to find where it is or what I can do
about it.  I have the following snmp and php related packages installed on
the machine:

[root at zero-one root]# rpm -qa | grep snmp
net-snmp-5.0.9-2.30E.6
net-snmp-devel-5.0.9-2.30E.6
afasnmp-4.0-0
baspsnmp-1.0.1-1
[root at zero-one root]# rpm -qa | grep php
php-imap-4.3.2-14.ent
php-ldap-4.3.2-14.ent
php-mysql-4.3.2-14.ent
php-4.3.2-14.ent

Is the php-snmp package contained in another branch, or has it been renamed?
I am at a loss right now and hopefully someone here can point me in the
right direction.

Sincerely,

Gabriel D. Preston