[rhn-users] qla2200.conf

Donald Lambert Donald.Lambert at dal.ca
Tue Sep 14 18:44:18 UTC 2004

With the new version of qla2200 module, there is a qla2200_conf module
and a needed /etc/qla2200.conf file.

Does anyone know of documentation for the conf file ?
I have a X Series IBM machine with 2 qla2200 cards.  The main issue
is that I have multiple drives on my san and they get added to different
cards.

For example, 3 san drives
qla2200 card 1 sees sdb,sdc, and sdd
qla2200 card 2 sees sde, sdf, and sdg.

The issue is that if
sdb is actually seen to have a partition table which can be mounted,
sde gives I/O errors.

if sdc gives I/O errors then sdf has a valid table and can be mounted.

I need to know how to set the prefered and alternate path for the 2 SAN
cards.

Any help is appreciated.

-- Donnie

--
         Donald Lambert                   Donald.Lambert at Dal.Ca
         Networks and Systems, UCIS       Dalhousie University