[rhn-users] need advice on managing partition size (LVM / RAID hardware)

Frederic Medery dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Mon Sep 27 18:09:35 UTC 2004

Yes,
it seems perfect but to create a new raid 5 disk array  I will need 3
new disks instead of adding 1 to the first raid array.

Frederic Medery
System Administrator

LexUM, University of Montreal