[rhn-users] how to disable kernel from processing incoming andoutgoing packets??

Eric O. Flores eoflores at hesvtel.net
Mon Apr 25 22:45:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thank you for prompt reply.

After deleting the current profile.

I started the process again

*         From the command line I typed rhn_register [ENTER]

*         The process works smoothly until it arrives at Activate Dialog.

*         Here I selected Use oen of my existing, active subscriptions.

*         Down at the botton I provide a system name

*         In this case he-serv02

*         When pressing forward

*         After a few minutes another dialog box appear with:

        ERROR Problem sending hardware profile