[rhn-users] what happened to all the packages with redhat ES?

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Wed Feb 9 18:05:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Greg Ryan wrote:

> What happened to mysql-server and php-snmp rpms? I seem to be able to
> find them for all other redhat distro's. Funny that I finally try to
> switch off of redhat 9 and I can't get the packages that I need. I
> really don't want to compile these, does anyone have any suggestions?

mysql-server is in the extras channel, you'll need to subscribe your machine
though RHN and then up2date -i it.

php-snmp requires a rebuild of the php source rpm.  Well, I think that
works now in u3 :)  If not hit Dag's RPMForge as I think there's a working
package there.

HTH,

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free