[rhn-users] PHP installing on REDHAT ES Version 3

Ruddick Jill Jill.Ruddick at innoviafilms.com
Thu Jan 27 14:31:38 UTC 2005

I having trouble installing PHP on REDHAT ES Version 3.
I cannot find an RPM package for PHP version 4.3.3 which I need so I can
install MySource Matrix, and I don't want to break the RedHat agreement by
installing non RedHat RPM's.
Does anyone know where I can find this RPM on the RedHat network? Or any
other advise?
THANKS
Jill

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely
for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which
is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the
purpose they are intended to. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
by anyone other than their intended recipients is prohibited and may be
illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the
sender and send him/her back the present e-mail and its attachments and
destroy any copies which may be in your possession.