[rhn-users] PHP installing on REDHAT ES Version 3

Sterling, James A james.a.sterling at boeing.com
Thu Jan 27 14:40:42 UTC 2005

try going to http://opendeveloper.org/node/view/6 to get the latest
release of php

Hope this helps

jasiii

	James A. Sterling III

	Integrated Labs
	610-591-6450 Voice
	610-591-3456 Fax
	610-319-1518 Pager

	Pager Web Site
	   http://www.arch.com/message/
	   Pin # 6103191518

	Boeing Defense & Space Group
	Information Support Services
	PO Box 33126
	MS P38/62
	Philadelphia, PA 19142-0126
	james.a.sterling at boeing.com

  _____

From: Ruddick Jill [mailto:Jill.Ruddick at innoviafilms.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:32 AM
To: 'rhn-users at redhat.com'
Subject: [rhn-users] PHP installing on REDHAT ES Version 3

I having trouble installing PHP on REDHAT ES Version 3.
I cannot find an RPM package for PHP version 4.3.3 which I need so I can
install MySource Matrix, and I don't want to break the RedHat agreement
by installing non RedHat RPM's.

Does anyone know where I can find this RPM on the RedHat network? Or any
other advise?
THANKS
Jill

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended
solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain
information which is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure, except for the purpose they are intended to. Dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than their intended
recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended
recipient, please immediately inform the sender and send him/her back
the present e-mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which may
be in your possession.