[rhn-users] Using Putty or VNC to Copy a File to the C: Drive

Trice, Jim jtrice at haastcm.com
Fri Jul 22 18:02:43 UTC 2005

How many ways can you think of to copy a file from a Linux box to a winders
machine?

I prefer filezilla which can use either ftp of scp
(http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/).

You could copy the file to somewhere below /var/www/html or wherever your
apache htdocs are and use Micromush Internet Deplorer.

You could use smbclient on the Linux box to put it to a share.

You could use the Microsoft tftp client.

You could install Microsoft Windows Services for Unix and nfs export a
directory from the Windos box.

More?

;-)