[rhn-users] Need some help

Michael Andrewjeski mandrewjeski at zonelabs.com
Sat Jun 18 00:29:32 UTC 2005

John,

The telnet output simply means that you have connectivity connect to the
server for the updates.

Try an up2date -l and either tee or redirect the output to a file so you
can refer to any errors.

If you get a listing of packages then

run up2date -p again either tee or redirect the output.

If you update packages then this could take some time depending on the
speed of your pipe

HTH

Mike