[rhn-users] Q: Service not enabled for system profile

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jun 19 09:27:55 UTC 2005

I tried to register an FC3 machine for RedHat services (which seems to
be impossible). Since I did that, I see an alert box "Service not
enabled for system profile: ..." each time I try to run up2date. An
explanation reads (inter alia) "This system does not have a valid
entitlement for Red Hat Network." (which is obviously the case). Anyway,
up2dating always fails now.
Probably I just have to change some configuration file for up2date -
does anyone know how I should proceed?

Thanks for help:
Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

Upcoming event:
Jul 7: http://lubitsch.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/DMG

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than
 a man talking nonsense not to himself."
(Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead)