AW: [rhn-users] Re: RHEL AS 4 (x86) ISO's - Disc 2 and 3 - MD5SUM Errors

Marc marc at onyx-7.de
Wed Mar 16 10:08:13 UTC 2005

Hi,
I had the same problem with my WS version...md5 OK...mediacheck failed. The
only thing that helped was burning the CDs only in double-speed.
After throwing lots of "media-check-not-passed-CDs" in the dustbin, I
switched to RWs.
The only thing that still annoys me is ... 4CDs .... anyone with an idea on
how to get a DVD-iso out of the 4CD isos ?