[rhn-users] RH EL4 kernel-source

Donald Lambert Donald.Lambert at dal.ca
Wed Mar 23 19:29:32 UTC 2005

Rich,

We are using qla2200/qla2300 SAN cards.
And if we supply multiple disks on our SAN, to the single card
it requires multiple LUNS support, ie PROBE_ALL_SCSI_LUNS, which is
by default set to no.

Also Novell clustering uses NCP_VOLUMES starting at 256 and working
down, where as the number in the kernel is max'd at 64.

It was a bit frustrating as we have about 60 machines we are looking
to bring to AS 4.

Currently we are struggling through the differences.

Thanks for your help.

-- Donnie

--
         Donald Lambert                   Donald.Lambert at Dal.Ca
         Networks and Systems, UCIS       Dalhousie University