[rhn-users] RH EL4 kernel-source

Rich Graves rcgraves at brandeis.edu
Wed Mar 23 19:38:52 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Donald Lambert wrote:

> We are using qla2200/qla2300 SAN cards.
> And if we supply multiple disks on our SAN, to the single card
> it requires multiple LUNS support, ie PROBE_ALL_SCSI_LUNS, which is
> by default set to no.

And this is a change from RHEL3? Ick. I'm in no rush, but this will bite
us eventually. We have 2 RHEL3 boxes that need to talk to multiple LUNs.

Have you tried a bugzilla RFE or, if not documented in release notes, a bug
report? I think we still have at least one full-price retail license with
support...
--
Rich Graves <rcgraves at brandeis.edu>
UNet Systems Administrator