[rhn-users] RH EL4 kernel-source

Lazarev, Roman Roman.Lazarev at FMR.COM
Wed Mar 23 20:47:53 UTC 2005

Check this out
http://download.qlogic.com/drivers/23951/QLogic_Linux10.pdf
This might help: options scsi_mod max_scsi_luns=255
scsi_allow_ghost_devices=1

Roman

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Graves [mailto:rcgraves at brandeis.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 2:39 PM
To: Red Hat Network Users List
Subject: Re: [rhn-users] RH EL4 kernel-source

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Donald Lambert wrote:

> We are using qla2200/qla2300 SAN cards.
> And if we supply multiple disks on our SAN, to the single card
> it requires multiple LUNS support, ie PROBE_ALL_SCSI_LUNS, which is
> by default set to no.

And this is a change from RHEL3? Ick. I'm in no rush, but this will bite
us eventually. We have 2 RHEL3 boxes that need to talk to multiple LUNs.

Have you tried a bugzilla RFE or, if not documented in release notes, a
bug
report? I think we still have at least one full-price retail license
with
support...
--
Rich Graves <rcgraves at brandeis.edu>