[Re: [rhn-users] Batch control across multiple machines]

Roux Joubert rouxj at staff.intekom.com
Wed May 4 18:49:20 UTC 2005

Hi

Don't know if you have decided yet, but I have used openmosix
(openmosix.org) for a university project for something similar, using 30
pc's, kicking off batch jobs from one management pc. Worked like a
charm. Very easy to use and I suspect least effort of all out there.

Let me know if you any help.

Regards,
Roux