[rhn-users] RHEL 3 RPMS

jason.supino at convergys.com jason.supino at convergys.com
Wed May 4 20:32:04 UTC 2005

clamav is best found in the DAG website.  DAG does clamav, spamassasain,
and amavisd.  Do a google search under dag clamav., etc.
www.rpmfind.net has a lot of older rpms too, but you have to make sure that
you look for your correct version.
Hope that helps.

Jason Supino
Unix Systems Administrator
Global Data Center Services
reliable.  efficient.  protected.
Convergys.  outthinking  outdoing.

                      "SSI - Benjamin
                      Morel"                   To:       "Red Hat Network Users List" <rhn-users at redhat.com>
                      <bmorel at ssi.fr>          cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [rhn-users] RHEL 3 RPMS
                      rhn-users-bounces
                      @redhat.com

                      05/04/2005 02:11
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Red Hat Network
                      Users List

Hello all,

I'm trying to install several softwares that I need to run on my RHEL3
server.
Unfortunately, it seems that RHN has a very poor RPM package list :
important packages are missing, others are very old ...

Where could I find some important packages, from a trusted source, and 100%
compatible RHEL3 ?
Example RPM packages I need : unrar, unarj, pyzor, clamav, amavisd-new, and
many others.
(I prefer installing rpm packages over installing from sources)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
rhn-users mailing list
rhn-users at redhat.com