[rhn-users] RHEL 3 RPMS

SSI - Benjamin Morel bmorel at ssi.fr
Wed May 4 23:46:51 UTC 2005

Thanks for this answer Jason, I had a look at the package list and it seems
very interesting.

I've got another question (if you don't mind ;)), I want to keep up2date
official source to update my system via rhn, like now.
But if I add another source (i.e Dag repository), how can I be sure the two
sources won't interfer ? Will up2date ask me which source to use if a
package is present on both of them ?
Or should I use another software, like yum or apt, to clearly separate the
two sources, and avoid ambiguity ?

Thanks.
Ben