[rhn-users] (WW) RADEON: No matching Device section forinstance(BusID PCI:1

Doctor Khumalo doctortechie at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:25:50 UTC 2005

Just so everyone knows ... I downloaded the drivers from ATI specifically
the RHEL4 drivers for the x600 RADEON card. Installed it and it fails. Over
and over again. Nothing works. Had to remove the blasted card and use the
generic onboard Video card.  Dual monitor cards don't work with Red Hat and
people who seemingly found it to work are not sharing this information
online.