[rhn-users] CVS no such repository error..

mukund jampala mukund.miscregisters at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:27:05 UTC 2005

Hi Alex,

Thanks for correction.
But still I get the same error.

I searched some maillists, many had this problem but no solution is
reported properly.
I have a doubt, after "service xinetd restart", I do not see any cvs daemon in
"ps -ef" listing but I see xinetd is running. Do we expect the cvs
daemon to be started after this.

Also, from the error I get, it looks like the client machine is not
feeling the exisitng CVS server at the mentioned IP.

If you host a cvs server, can you please help me setting it up.
Also, is there an rpm which does the cvs server setup for me fro any
of th RedHat Dist's.

Regards,
Mukund Jampala