[rhn-users] Interrupted up2date when updating kernel

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Tue Sep 6 15:36:58 UTC 2005

Hi Barry:

If the entry for the new kernel has been added to /boot/grub/grub.conf
then you should be able to select it on boot.  I assume that you are
running the smp kernel (else why would you have it installed?).  You
should then be able to change the default entry in grub.conf to point to
the new kernel.

    Alfred