[rhn-users] Interrupted up2date when updating kernel

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Tue Sep 6 15:41:54 UTC 2005

That's what I was thinking. I will try this tomorrow.

One other question, I notice a System.map file which is a symbolic link to
another file System.map-2.4.21-27.0.2.Elsmp . There is a corresponding
System.map-2.4.21-32.0.1.Elsmp - I presume I should change this symbolic
link to point to the relevant file? If so, is it OK to leave this until
after I verify the new kernel will boot (selecting from boot menu)?

Once again, thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Barry