[rhn-users] The purpose of this mailing list

Bill Watson bill at magicdigits.com
Mon Aug 21 18:13:40 UTC 2006

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was supposed to be the patch RedHat till it
stops working then get it working again list.

I guess I need the mailing list address/URL for the group that wants to know
specific solutions to problems or suspected problems or integration with
RedHat provided software. I mistook rhn-users as a mailing list for RedHat
Users. My mistake.

By the way, for the guy with wyse60 terminals...... Patch /etc/profile to
add at the end:
if [ $TERM = vt100 ]
  then
    TERM=wyse60;export TERM
fi

This patch will not screw up the console ports since they will be xterm as
the TERM type.

Bill Watson
bill at magicdigits.com