[rhn-users] Gigabit transfer speeds

Dan Hunter dmhunter at charter.net
Tue Aug 22 01:16:36 UTC 2006

I have already set the packet size as large as the windows driver allow - MTU = 7 Kb

But coping from a very high speed disk, or RAM drive is certainly a good question.
Is the limitation the ethernet, PCI bus, hard driver controller, or the hard drive itself????

Hmmm, me thinks an experiment or two is in the wind!