[rhn-users] Re: Xlib connection

Hiren Joshi josh at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 18:30:52 UTC 2006

Are you installing the app as root?

How do you log into the system (ssh or are you sitting in front of the
machine).

If your installing the app as root (after 'su -' from a user) then as
the user try: xhost +root
So that root has access to your display.

If your sshing into the machine, have you tried: ssh -X root at host?

Regards,
Josh.