[rhn-users] Applying Security Critical Updates Only

Kris Linville KLinville at IntegraBank.com
Mon Dec 11 22:08:31 UTC 2006

I'm trying to determine if there is a way, using up2date, to install only
the security critical updates to my Red Hat Enterprise servers.

Does anyone have any ideas on this, or know if it is even possible? So far,
I'm running in to dead ends in my search for the answer.

Thanks,

Kristopher J. Linville
Systems Administrator
Bank Anytime Product Manager
Red Hat Certified Technician

Integra Bank N.A.
21 S.E. Third Street
Evansville, IN 47705-0868
Phone: 812 461-5955
Fax: 812 464-9617
E-mail: klinville at integrabank.com
Internet: http://www.integrabank.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission
(including attachments) are private and confidential and are the property
of the sender and Integra Bank.  The information contained in the material
is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not a
named addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this material is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by sending
an e-mail message and  thereafter, destroy it immediately.