[rhn-users] Re: Xlib connection

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Tue Dec 12 16:09:22 UTC 2006

I have done it both ways with the same result. To at least install
Oracle, I logged in as root and did "xhost +". Then I logged in as oracle
to install. I was hoping that I could find a way to configure it so that
just oracle could open a window and leave it that way, but so far I
haven't found a solution. I just had to open it up for everyone.

Larry