[rhn-users] how to recover root password

Ganesh Reddy ganesh.reddy at sphinxsystemhouse.com
Fri Dec 29 05:00:45 UTC 2006

Hi

  I have installed RHEL 4.0 version .I dont know for some reasons..root password is being changing by itself for some days frequently.From Linux GUI i use to assign password again but mistakingly i had log out from the server,now it is asking for root password to again login.When i am typing the regular password ,it is not accepting .Now what to do.. how to recover my root passwords.Can any one provide me with definite solution.

  Regards
  ganesh
  Shakti MetDor