[rhn-users] RHEL 4 WS install from FTP problem in kickstart

luxun luxun6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 02:37:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

My DHCP server and client host are in the same subnet. My router is summit.
The client host can use old OS bootup and get a IP address from my DHCP
server.

I try my kickstart CD and RedHat installation CD as following:
1.Install from FTP by DHCP
2.Install from FTP by static IP

All of them are failed for network problem.
The installation has any different between RHEL 3 and RHEL 4?
I can use RHEL 3 kickstart CD to install from my FTP in the same
environment.

Thanks!