[rhn-users] Kernel Update Question About 2.6.9-22.0.2.EL

Lamon, Frank III Frank_LaMon at csx.com
Sun Feb 26 22:11:42 UTC 2006

Michael's advice would be a good place to start in solving your X
problem. The command you need to run on a RHEL4 system would be
"system-config-display --reconfig --noui" - do this from init 3. Also,
you might want to apply the video driver patch from Dell - this has
solved some issues for me.

Good luck,
Frank