[rhn-users] GRUB PROBLEM

jhon jhon_jimenez at petroseis.com.co
Tue Jan 24 13:41:27 UTC 2006

Hello

I have a problem.  I install  RH ws 4 x86_64 bits update2  over a server
with 3ware raid card with 2TB. Anaconda found the drivers and I see the
all raid,  and I can to install de OS, but when te system reboot  only
can see the messages  GRUB  and nothing more

I init from recue mode and I can see the files, partitions, etc, the
main board permit to boot from the raid card

when  I tried to reinstall the grub in a rescue mode, I see the
following messages  "stage1 can not read correctly"

I hope that any can help me, thanks

Jhon