[rhn-users] http error

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jun 11 14:04:42 UTC 2006

Hi Abhi,
This means you require your httpd toload the shared object file... and
it is not there... or can't be read. Just like the error message says.
Either change your config, put the shared lib there or make it readable.
I wonder whether your httpd is running in the first place... as it says
you can't stop it.

Be safe: Peter

Abhi wrote:

> hi everybody,
>     im using EL4. every time i restart http service i get this erroe
> message.
>
> Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]
> Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries:
> libaprutil-0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net
"To ask when you already know is politeness.
 To ask when you don't know is the rule."
(Hagakure)

Upcoming event:
http://www.constraints-in-discourse.org/cid06