[rhn-users] Telnet login customization

Rigoberto Corujo rcorujo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 22:22:47 UTC 2006

Michael,

I don't know if there's anything specific to "telnet",
but you may want to look into "expect" which should
work in conjuction with "telnet".  You should be able
to tell "expect" to telnet to a node and when it sees
the "login:" prompt to send back the "abc+" so all the
user has to do is type their user name.

Rigoberto