[rhn-users] possible problem with ip_conntrack_ftp ESTABLISHED

David A. Ranch dranch at trinnet.net
Sat Mar 18 18:11:04 UTC 2006

Is this problem always to the same remote host or *any* remote host?
Though your Linux box should gracefully deal with duplicate ACKs, this
is indicative of packet loss on the network connection.  If this is
happening on any remote machine, I would suspect your network connection
(DSL on down to the connection directly to the PC running Linux.

Btw, when list firewall rules, also show us the output of /sbin/lsmod so
we can see what IPTABLES modules are loaded too.

--David