[rhn-users] Windows not refreshing properly/fuzzy

Lance E. Palmer lance.palmer at stonybrook.edu
Fri May 19 13:50:53 UTC 2006

I just purchased a computer that had RHEL4 WS 64bit installed by the
manufacturer (Dell).  After setting up the dual monitors (using NVIDIA
FX540) and updating the system (up2date), I noticed that when I came in
the next day that there was a problem with windows becoming fuzzy when
moving them or scrolling down.  Also if I move an icon on the desktop,
all of them will become fuzzy.  Any thoughts on this would be
apperciated.