[rhn-users] Windows not refreshing properly/fuzzy

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Fri May 19 17:28:24 UTC 2006

Hi Lance,

Lance E. Palmer wrote:
> I just purchased a computer that had RHEL4 WS 64bit installed by the
> manufacturer (Dell).  After setting up the dual monitors (using NVIDIA
> FX540) and updating the system (up2date), I noticed that when I came in
> the next day that there was a problem with windows becoming fuzzy when
> moving them or scrolling down.  Also if I move an icon on the desktop,
> all of them will become fuzzy.  Any thoughts on this would be
> apperciated.

Can you file a bug report on this and attach a screenshot for better diagnosis
of the problem?

Use this form:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Enterprise%20Linux

Select version '4', and the component 'xorg-x11.' As well as a screenshot of the
fuzziness, any details about the drivers you're using and the X package versions
you have installed would be useful.

~m

--
Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com>