[rhn-users] RHEL v4 + Dell DRAC + Removing PPP interface?

Shawn Parker shawn.parker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:33:46 UTC 2006

i did this, but the ppp0 interface doesn't show up under the
networking utility. this is why i'm confused. it shows up when running
ifconfig at shell, but it's not under /sysconfig/networking/* nor is
it in the neat utility.

this is why i assume it is the dell drac card...but i've disabled that in bios.

any other ideas?