[rhn-users] RHEL v4 + Dell DRAC + Removing PPP interface?

E Azariah Jason-G20266 ajason at motorola.com
Wed Nov 1 14:43:29 UTC 2006

If you disable the card in bios itself how can you see this in network
utility. As it is a PCI device it would show you that the device is
present in the Dell box itself with out having any IP address info there
( ifconfig -a) . This does not mean that the flaw or issue of network
utility or you sever box. As well being shown in ifconfig status it will
not give impact on your server.

Cool..