[rhn-users] RHN 415 login problem

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:41:23 UTC 2006

Since the release of RHN 415 I have noticed the following strangeness.
When logging in the first time each day, after I enter my username and
password I am quickly returned to the RHN login screen with no error
message displayed. When I login a second time it works as expected.
Subsequent relogins work fine. I can log out and back in fine, until
the next day when I again need to login twice to get started. I've
seen this problem from multiple machines, from multiple networks, and
using both SeaMonkey and Firefox.

Asking other users around my organization I find some who have seen
this problem at times and others who have not. I see it pretty much
every day. Anyone else out in rhn-user land seeing it?

John