[rhn-users] up2date feature requests

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 15:47:16 UTC 2006

Is there any chance the following two enhancements could be made to
up2date at some point?

(1) Allow a user to set the auto errata update flag for the machine.
(2) Allow a user to add/remove channel subscriptions. The ability to
see all channels from up2date would help with this if it isn't already
possible (I can't figure out how to do even that at the moment).

With these two capabilities we could remove a lot of headaches we
encounter with user accounts which are primarily used only to do these
two tasks.

Thanks,
John