[rhn-users] up2date feature requests

Clifford Perry cperry at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 22:04:52 UTC 2006

Hi John,
Customer feature requests should go through the support system. These
requests will be forwarded to the Product Manager for review.

Item number 2 can be done using the RHN API, but this would still
require a script to login and list the channels that could be associated
with a given system and is not part of the current up2date client. If
such a script was created and used in your environment, it would then
maybe make sense to add another feature request that an API to allow the
'auto errata' flag to be set via the RHN API.

Regards,
Clifford.